Saturday, January 31, 2009

Im under construction by GOD

So I haven't written in a week maybe or so I'm not quite sure. CRAZY days I went tubing today with josh and it was sooo much fun, and tomorrow is superbowl!!! i have no idea who is playing or what ever im just pumped for the tons of food, the great friends, and the cool commercials haha but any ways, God has been doing a lot of construction work on me lately and its so great! I feel like my whole attitude towards things and approach to things has completely flip flopped around. When you look at life what do you think of? how is your life? would you say its great and if you died tomorrow that there'd be nothing youd have to finish between you and some one. I dont know, ive just been thinking a lot and realized how stupid it is to argue and stress and waste USEFULL energy on something simple that will never resolve anything, like if something is spilt or ruined or some one forgets something or anything like that...dont worry about it, as josh would say "its all good" who cares about spilt milk ITS JUST MATERIAL THINGS would you really let something so small ruin your day, cause you stress which causes health issues and PIMPLES haha seriously its not worth it at all to potentially gradually ruin a relationship between you and some one by always complaning and arguing over stupid little things! I tend to be pretty stubborn sometimes and i get it from my dad =) i like to be right, but im not completely hard headed about it and i realized i stupid little argument i was having the other day and it was just like whyyyy are we arguing right now and about what? it was something completely stupid im sure but i have just been keeping this smile on my face and really trying not to respond to some one with a sour attitude and do things for people with joy
so i guess that is my little advice for the day BE HAPPY AND DONT WORRY let GOD do construction in your life and on your tongue but he must start in your heart (theres scriptures for this but i only had 3 hours of sleep last night so let me get back to you =)
goood night to all!

2 comments:

  1. That's right! Amen. Being under construction by God is a very good thing. It sometimes can be tough, but it's always well worth it in the end. Keep writing! It's a gift! I love you and am so glad God has crossed our paths! Keep on walking in faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i just read this thats amazing i hope GOD blesses u 4ever ur an awesome person cassie keep it up ~carmen =)

    ReplyDelete