Saturday, March 7, 2009

busy busy

Hey everyone I havent written in a very very long while!!!! I GOT A JOB I am now a full time nanny mon-fri 7 a.m to 6 p.m with the occasional 930 pm so i have been quite busy as you can see =). I havent too much to say, I am up visiting josh's parents with him =) GOD has been great as always, doing things that surprise me more and more daily. My mom has been so amazing as well!!! i havent been home as much with working and all and i feel like i havent been able to hang out with her as much so i just wanted to say a shout out to my amazing mom who has trained me up to be the person GOD has called me to be and Im quite excited to see where He is now leading me. I have exciting news to share but i have to hold it in for now and keep it quiet for a bit but i will keep you updated =)
write more later

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! We're excited to hear the news too! ;) We love you and are so happy God crossed our paths. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete