Sunday, January 11, 2009

Risen?

I originally wanted my blog to be risen.blogspot.com and noticed it was taken, no big deal but when i chose risen I was referring to God and I was curious as to what this person has chosen that for so I chose to visit his blog. The first thing I saw on there was "be careful how you treat her, she's another mans wife" that made me think a little, is he with a woman who is cheating but then I read a few things he had written about God and such and realized what he meant by that. What ever guy or girl you decide to "court" or "date" you have to remember this may not be the person you will marry this is some one else's husband or wife. Don't be stubborn and think "were gonna get married any ways so why not" because you really never know and even if that is the case then GREAT better the reason to wait and treat that person right. Also you have to remember your body is Gods holy temple ("Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit (which the holy spirit is Jesus) who is in you, whom you have received from God" 1 Cor. 6:19), Jesus lives in you so what you do to yourself or allow to happen, you do to Jesus, just as what you don't do for others like the person who just wanted a dollar to make a phone call or the girl who just needed some one to talk to for a little bit of guidence or anything along those lines, you didn't do for Jesus by not helping his people. I could get really into this and start preaching but since this is my first post I'll just keep it as an insite =) hope you enjoy my blog.
"Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you." 1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment