Sunday, January 18, 2009

But God!

Ever hear things like "I have to pay my bills but......i have no money" or "I am healed in Jesus name....but it still hurts" or "I would but...." but but but but but! well most or all of us have said something along those lines at least once. I'm really not the type of person that likes complainers right after prayer over something! I catch myself saying it sometimes. I believe in confessing things into your life and if you are always confessing that you are still ill or you have no money or you need something that you "know" you can't get, then chances are you wont have the money, you will still be sick, and you'll never have that need met. What about "But God" I have to pay my bills...BUT GOD! There is nothing greater than Gods love for you and the power of confession!! ("You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:13-14) I don't care how BIG or small the problem may be it will NEVER be bigger than GOD or too small for God. Nothing is ever "overlooked" Just keep confessing things into your life like that car that your family really needs or that healing in your back or your knee or your heart if you know what I mean. God listens he is ALWAYS there for you and if you just reach out and call on him in time of need instead of the pitty of the world then you wont have anything to complain about or worry about. Our God is a GREAT God and some times you may think you can't be heard through all that noise going on in your life but truth is are you listening to him? are you stopping to just listen?

No comments:

Post a Comment