Sunday, June 21, 2009

peer pressure

Dress me up, do my hair
pick out my make up, I don't care
tell me where to walk
tell me when to talk
we all dress the same
we all feel the same
but I just want to be different
can't I just be different?


wont you accept me?
wont you let me, just be me
I wanna laugh too
I'm coming out, I don't want to be you

I need you Jesus
Tell me where to walk
Tell me when to talk
Be with me in my every step
All this non-sense I'm going to shed
coming out of my shell
I choose heaven over hell

Put the cigarette in my mouth
stash the alcohol at my house
I just want to fit in
I'll do what it takes to get in
Being some one else, makes it harder to live
I'll take the blade and cut my wrist
We all look the same
we all act the same
but i'm different
I know I'm different

Jesus save me
this is not me
Help me build my faith again
I need you to be my friend again
Time after time that I fell
I still choose heaven over hell

No comments:

Post a Comment